Today I’m talking Sally Haughey an early childhood educator and founder of fairydust teaching.blogspot.com
Listen to this week’s show
What we learn in this podcast::
- What are some of the reasons we should be encouraged to use fairy tales with our children?
- How can we determine a good read quickly when choosing for young children?
- What is hands on literacy 101?
- How do you encourage parents to use voices and singing to their children?
- What are story stones and how do they work?
- What are storytelling pathways?
- recommendations for books to use for storytelling
- As a public school teacher how have you managed to combine depth with the demands of the curriculum.
- Tell us about your ecourse called a dash of wonder?
Here’s What You Could Do Next…
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).