108: Growing up Global where you live
Homa Tavangar has 20 years’ experience working with governments, businesses, international organizations and non-profit agencies in global competitiveness, organizational and business development, and cross-cultural issues. Iran, she has lived in East and West Africa, South America, and throughout the United States.
Growing up Global ( site)
Listen to this week’s show
What we learn in this podcast::
- What made you write the book growing up global?
- Why using the photograph and explanation was so powerful in your TED talk and how we can use descriptions like this with our children?
- Authentic greetings from around the world by learning to read their cues.
- How do we help encourage children without forcing it down their throat?
- Learning about other religions and festivals to enrich
- Why we need to connect with people that are different to us?
125+ Ways to Practice Making Letters :: In Lieu of Preschool
Safety fears ‘hinder outdoor play’, says survey :: BBC News
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).