110 Calmer Easier Happier Parenting Of Girls
We know there are better ways to do things. It’s always worth learning from good practise and improving what we have. Join Noël Janis-Norton, author,teacher, trainer speaker learning and behavioural specialist has developed a practical, solution-focused approach parenting programme, called Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting as we talk about raising a girl.
Listen to this week’s show
What we learn in this podcast::
- What are three things we should consider when raising a playful daughter?
- Should we establish rules about which type of dolls are acceptable in the house or is it more about how we play with them?
- How do we help girls with friendship issues- as parents should we be getting involved/leaving them to it?
- What Dads and girl playdate ideas do you suggest to increase the bond between father and daughter while they are young.
- How do we Use the information( research) to serve, not to label girls as bad?
- Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting: The Revolutionary Programme That Transforms Family Life
- How do we encourage girls to take physical risks?
- How do we deal with relational violence (such as gossip, rumor-spreading and exclusion) as well as physical violence (hitting or fighting).
- Why is it always said we should limit the Media and popular culture?
- …let’s not forget the boys and the DVD- Bringing Out The Best in Boys
- Colored Vinegar and Baking Soda Eruptions :: Play Create Explore
- Parenting with Positive Guidance eCourse
- Parenting Simply monthly teleseminars 10 month series
- MamaScout eCourse
- Win a copy of Calmer Easier Happier Parenting Contest closed- Well done Laura.
- Win a seat on a year long parenting class- 10 classes Contest closed – Well done Georgia
Call in your feedback : http://raisingplayfultots.com/feedback
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).