114 Audio and Podcast recommendations with Kara Fleck
Kara Fleck is the editor of SimpleKids.net, homeschooling mom with 4 children at home. I invited her on today to talk about audio and podcast recommendations for kids and parents. There are some lovely surprises.
Listen to this week’s show
What we learn in this podcast::
- What age did you start with music for the kids?
- Conversations about players
- Recommendations for audio listening
- How to get into listening as an alternative or a new thing.
- Finding new shows
- Managing blogging, homeschoooling and four children
What do you use the most of your everyday things at home for play?
New to Podcasts?
Watch this video from Chris Marquardf to learn how to subscribe to podcasts using your iPhone.
Search for Raising Playful Tots to get to our show
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).