83. Family mission statement
Transmitting your values and goals via a mission statement is one of the most effective ways of ensuring a direction for your playtime. You can overcome many obstacles to good play experiences that recur daily.
Dan Miller is the creative thinker, career coach, speaker and author of 48 Days to the Work You Love and No More Dreaded Mondays. He’s appeared frequently in the media, writing for major publications and on TV shows. He is the president and leader of 48 days.com
Listen to this week’s show
- why every family needs a family mission statement.
- what we should include
- the type of values that work best in successful mission statements
- how to prepare for that first meeting without being derailed or sidetracked
- about the benefits Dan has received from writing a family mission statement
- the best times to start a mission statement
- how to develop this mission statement overtime.
Have your say::
“Like” us on Facebook
Join in with the topic of the week from the Podcast
Add an honest review on iTunes