Take a peak into Montessori.
Barbara Issacs, Academic Director of Montessori centre international, ( MCI) She’s also the author of Bringing the Montessori Approach to your Early Years Practice and Understanding the Montessori Approach: Early Years Education in Practice. She’s been a proprietor of a Montessori Nursery, trainer of Montessori teachers as well as Senior Accreditation officer for the Montessori Accreditation and Evaluation Board talks to us today about Montessori education
Listen to this week’s show
What we learn in this podcast::
- Recognising Montessori education
- Who would benefit from montessori educational philosophy
- Montessori after the Early Years
- Basic montessori resources for play
- Learn what we would see in a Montessori Early childhood classroom
- What makes a good montessori school
- Starter Montessori activities at home
Here’s What You Could Do Next…
Now that you listened to this episode of Raising Playful Tots, here’s what you could to do next:
- Education is meaningless without action. So, tell me what you learned from this episode, and how you plan to apply it to your family in the comment section.
- If you enjoyed this episode, do me a favor and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Or better yet, send a personal email to one of your friends whom you’d think would love this.
- This part is important. I’m currently have only a few reviews on iTunes, and I need to get to 10 reviews. If you have a few seconds, can you please go to iTunes and leave me an honest review (after subscribing).
Thank you for listening and being a playmate!
Today I have a bumper edition of articles and blogs.
Yes what you see in the picture is what you find in the jar. Find how this picture links to play activities by listening to today’s show.
Listen to today’s show by clicking on the triangle button at the bottom of this post; download the show and listen at your leisure or subscribe via iTunes.
Links mentioned in the show
Baby food giant hails hungry adult market |More weird Italian baby food|Online resource promoting writing focuses on boys |School to offer guidance on adopting Montessori methods
Pretend Play – Mail Set| Home Made Gifts: Sock Animals |
Let’s Talk: Rhythm and Routines When Life Changes – What Works for You? |Egg Word Match-Up| Writing Workshop – Do not be defined by what you can be, rather who you can be |
Wordless Wednesday : Junk
Subscribe to our newsletter. Sign up!
|Start a conversation about this show in our community….|
This show is part of the moms talk radio network